We are driven by continuous innovation, a genuine solutions-oriented attitude in working with our customers, and a positive, straightforward working atmosphere.
We are growing rapidly internationally, and our patented method and its applications have already convinced a number of major international corporations, such as Boliden, Kone, SSAB, Fiskars, Gerber Gear, Intralox, Outokumpu and Konecranes.
Cajo Technologies was established in 2010. We are driven by continuous innovation, a genuine solutions-oriented attitude in working with our customers, and a positive, straightforward working atmosphere. Our headquarters are located in Kempele, in the north of Finland. The company has also managed to reach international growth with subsidiary and several offices in the United States, activities in Central and Western Europe and Japan, and system solutions sold globally.
Lead Generator/Marketing Coordinator
This position is ideally based in our offices in New Orleans or Philadelphia. A home office based role in other locations may also be possible, if a suitable candidate is found.
The candidate represents Cajo Technologies as a marketing agent of products by providing first contact with potential customers. Your responsibility as the Lead Generator will include owning the marketing lead generation process from end-to-end. We are looking to build a high performing demand generation program that consistently produces high quality prospects for our sales team.
In this role, you will:
• Assist in Identifying companies suitable for Cajo laser marking systems
• Create leads for our sales team through cold calling and digital marketing campaigns
• Create and manage lead acquisition campaigns, and track and report on campaign performance data
• Create and own the full lifecycle of a prospect on the marketing side until passed onto sales
• Meet the lead generation numbers each quarter
• Grow social media presence
• Assist in branding and general marketing-related tasks
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as social skills
• Good selling skills preferred, especially in technical solution sales
• Efficient at problem solving, time management and organization
• Computer skills: proficient with Microsoft Office, experience in CRM systems a plus
• Proactive and detail oriented
• Education Preferred: Bachelor’s degree
• Industrial experience considered a plus
• Experience in cold calling considered a plus
Cajo Technologies manufactures innovative laser marking solutions for all industrial marking purposes, covering the needs for traceability, identification and product markings. We offer several types of laser marking systems that can be integrated into fast-moving production lines or used as stand-alone workstations for manually-loaded parts, with accurate and sustainable markings also for challenging materials. Our systems are widely used e.g. in the fields of metal industry, cable and cable harness production, and medical industry.
We are a fast-growing international company, headquartered in Finland with subsidiary and several offices in the United States. Our customers include for example Gerber Gear, KONE, Intralox, SSAB, and Outokumpu. Our vision is to be the industry leader of marking technologies.
Applications to email@example.com
We invest in development of our own software products and software is an important part of our product range. Our software products include user interface for the marking devices and design software for the markings. We use agile development methods and the latest technologies.
As the business grows, we are now seeking SOFTWARE DEVELOPER to our Kempele office. The work is very versatile and the field of work is wide. The assignments include software configuration for customer deliveries (XML), software design, implementation (C #) and testing. In addition, tasks may include customer support, or even system integration planning, if you wish so. More accurate job description depends a lot on your own strengths and desires.
We are looking for a person who has knowledge and experience of C# programming language. The experience can be from work or hobby. Experience in industrial automation, databases and software interfaces is an advantage. Above all, we are looking for a motivated and committed person who is willing to give his own valuable contribution to the company’s success.
We hope that:
- You are interested in new technology and want to learn new every day.
- You have good oral and written skills in English
- You are able to perceive bigger entities and you strive to easy-to-maintain implementations
- You enjoy solving problems and you are able to adapt to changing situations
- You are self-imposed, responsible and a good teammate. If necessary, you are able to ask for help from your team members
Work starts at an agreed time and the employment relationship is permanent. In addition to a permanent job, we offer you an interesting job with modern technology in a comfortable and relaxed work environment, flexible working hours with competitive salary and benefits.
Do you want to leave a permanent mark? Please send your application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The place will be filled in after finding a suitable person. If you have any questions regarding the assignment, please email or call Helen 040-167 8094.